- Home >
What is prevention?
The aim of primary prevention is to stop violence before it happens. To do this, we need to address the drivers of violence against women by promoting gender equality.
Violence against women and gendered abuse
- Planning a successful prevention initiativeRead more
- How to respond to resistance and backlashRead more
- Engaging men to promote gender equalityRead more
- Promote gender equality in my workplace, business or organisationRead more
- Self care ideas for people working in prevention of violence against womenRead more
Preventing violence against different groups
About Our Watch
Our Watch is a national leader in the primary prevention of violence against women and their children in Australia. We work to embed gender equality and prevent violence where Australians live, learn, work and socialise.Find more about Our Watch